Modulo ovens are widely used in pastries, bakeries, shops, and are intended for a wide variety of bakery products. For customer’s choice, we offer Modulo in 7 models of chamber capacity.
The modular structure enables to design of an oven up to 6 chambers, to ensure a complete range of capacities from 1 to 48 trays. Regardless of its capacity, every Modulo can be delivered “in pieces” and assembled in place.
The front panel, as well as oven housing, is made of polished steel AISI 304 providing aesthetic advantages and the practical benefit of easy cleaning.
Each Modulo oven can be equipped with a proving chamber or with a stand.
Modulo is provided with electrical heating; modern heaters applied
- each chamber can be turned on/off separately to match adequate oven efficiency to current production needs
- separate temperature selecting for top and bottom of the single-chamber to provide ideal temperature condition for different products
- separate steam generators assigned to each chamber separately to be easily operated directly from the control panel
More than 20 years of experience in the production of bakery ovens brought Mech Masz to design the Modulo oven. Its extended life, energy savings, stable environment and even baking conditions distinguish it from other baking solutions.
- Each chamber has a profiled sheeting which ensures better structure rigidity, and provides a trapezium-shaped nest to place heating elements
- Each heating element is installed separately; this solution protects heaters from sliding out during the baking cycle (preheating/cooling)
- Each heating element is specially profiled on its left and right side to provide an extended heating zone at chamber sides for even baking
- None of the controlling elements of Modulo, such as contactors, fuses, or relays, are placed on oven walls. In order to protect those fragile elements from temperature effects, they were moved and installed in one stainless electric box. Further, it facilitates the supervision and maintenance of the oven.
- Heaters are wired with silicone tubing to ensure heat resistance significantly exceeding real temperature in those places.
- Mech Masz has implemented specific heater arrangements along the chamber to provide excellent temperature uniformity
- Each chamber is equipped with venting stripes placed between sidewalls and oven decks for temperature leveling and even baking
- Even steam distribution is guaranteed by rear sheet panel with steam vents
- Product baking to be carried on trays or directly on ceramic slabs with a higher smoothness level
- Front parts of ceramic slabs are equipped with stainless masking frames to protect from a direct hit with ex. a tray
- Oven forms and joints are aligned to ensure easy cleaning; a tool-free, quick assembly system of double hardened glass door enables easy dismantling
- Complete oven insulation using isolating wool of medium or higher density level, depending on its placing + additional screen sheet reflecting off the heat
- Every oven is equipped with a water pressure controller to secure adequate dosing, to control steamer temperature and prevent the overflow of water
Depending on the model, our ovens are equipped with sturdy metal castors, or in the case of smaller models – with rotating castors.
Each chamber is lighted with halogen lamps and a proving chamber with LED lamps.
At the customer’s request, our Modulo oven can be configured with an automatic control unit for baking cycle programming. The baking process i.e. temperature, time, steaming, opening/closing of discharge pipe – can be realized automatically.
Configure your own Modulo that meets your needs.