Revent 726 Single Rack Oven
Revent 726 single rack oven bakes everything without adjustments.
The TCC (Total Convection Control) system ensures: even bake, perfectly even colored products, minimized weight loss, and maximized bread volume.
The HVS (High Volume Steam) system ensures: excellent texture, and crust.
Total Cost of Ownership for the Revent 726 Single Rack Oven:
• Perfect bake without rejects.
• Industry leading availability and output for 24/7 production.
• Most flexible choice for diversified bakery assortment.
• Simple handling with self-instructive GIAC control panel.
• Bakes up to four different products at once, with the multiple-alarm system.
• Renowned durability with the longest life expectancy on the market.
• World leading energy efficiency.
• Energy save mode.
• Minimized service cost.
• Fast assembly through Revent’s unique wedge system. Quick and easy installation. Baking within a few hours.
The oven must be installed on a levelled noncombustible surface. The oven may be installed flush against a wall. Only the front and top need to be left open for access. The space on top of the oven must be well ventilated and the temperature must not exceed 122°F (50°C). This is to avoid damage to electric components.